WHO ARE THE SUPER-TEACHERS?
The Super-Teachers are more than just teachers; they are individuals who want to make a difference in the community beyond their daily job.
After the training and certification from TOKA on Service Learning, the Super-Teachers create Super-Volunteer Clubs. Together with youth aged 14-17 years old (called the Super-Volunteers), they work toward positive changes in the community.
The Super-Teachers are:
- Active teachers in Kosovar public schools (classes 6 to 12);
- Individuals that want to make a positive change in their community;
- Driven to create and lead Super-Volunteer Clubs;
- Supported by TOKA with training, mentoring and technical assistance;
- Implementers of Service Learning projects that improve the life of the community they live in;
HOW TO BECOME A SUPER-TEACHER?
Apply by clicking here → http://toka-ks.org/En/news/552/apliko-per-super-arsimtar-e/
The application deadline is on May 25, 2019!