Our Super-Activists will start this weekend with their third camp for this year, which will focus on the following skills:
- Facilitation of online activities
- Understanding the leadership of a Super-Citizens club
- Planning their work in Super-Citizens Clubs
- Basic information on human rights
- Identify cases of human rights violations
- Production of human rights awareness products
By following their work, you inspire them and give them even more support during a time in which they need it more than ever!
Join our journey and find out what they will be up to in the coming weeks.
This camp is made possible by the European Union and is part of environmental activities, which is funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) through its Human Rightsivism Program.