“One touch of nature makes the whole world kin” – William Shakespeare
‘Camp Air ‘ is a one-week residential camp for young Kosovars, that is organized in Gërmia Park, in Pristina.
Participants will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge for nature, especially for Germia Park, socializing with each other and also to develop new skills through various activities offered at the camp.
The camp program is designed so young people can learn and have fun through:
- Visiting the natural beauties of Kosovo
- Socializing with their peers from different citys of Kosovo, exchanging experiences and building new friendships
- Developing new skills that may be useful for them in the future
- Sport activities – hiking in nature and climbing the alpine wall;
- And lot more!
When and where?
This camp will take place at the National Park Gërmia – Youth Recreation Center from July 06 – 12 2016.
A contribution of 50 euros is required, in order to cover a part of food and accommodation cost.
The payment for camps should be done within three days of TOKA’s invoice issue date.
- 100% of the money if the participant informs TOKA one month before the camp.
- 50% of the money if the participant informs TOKA two weeks before the camp.
- The money is not going to be refunded if the participant informs TOKA one week or less before the camp.
A limited number of scholarships will be given to the candidates who show low socio-economic status.
Participants are required to deposit 25 Euro as a guarantee for damages that may occur during the Camp. This amount of money will be returned to participants at the end of the camp if there was no damage caused.
All the participants are expected to offer Volunteer Community Service hours, during or after the Camp.
This project is implemented by the NGO TOKA with the support of World Wide Fund for Nature, Rockefeller Brothers Fund and the Municipality of Prishtina.
If you like the idea, then apply here before July 4, 2016.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
To get an idea of how TOKAs camps look like please click here to view the gallery with pictures and videos from the last camps.