Girls Aloud – international camping experience in the heart of Gërmia Park!
- Are you a girl from Kosovo aged 10-13 years old?
- Are you curious about making friends of similar age from USA?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Are you interested in spending a night away from home, enjoying a camp experience?
- Are you a lover of nature and want to learn more about it?
If yes – we have the perfect opportunity for you!
TOKA and USA Girl Scout Overseas Kosovo are organizing an weekend camp between 6-7th May 2017.
This is an introductory camping experience where you will learn new outdoor skills and participate in cultural exchange with USA Girl Scout Overseas Kosovo girls.
The activities will be run by TOKA’s team of local and international trainers, with the support of Girl Scout adult volunteers.
This camp will be held in Germia Park Youth Residential Centre, Prishtina – which has 24 hour security guards, secure fence and cameras.
Spaces are strictly limited, so please apply early if you don’t want to miss out. Deadline for applications is 21st April at 16.00.
Camp participation fee is 29 euros.
Saturday, May 6th
- 10:00-10:30am – Arrival & Registration
- 10:30am-12:00pm – Introductions & Icebreakers
- 1:00-2:00pm – Lunch & Hiking Prep
- 2:00-3:45pm – Hike
- 3:45-4:30pm – Break & Snack
- 4:30-5:30pm – Fire Building
- 5:30-6:00pm – Dinner Prep
- 6:00-6:30pm – Song & Dance Prep
- 6:30-8:00pm – Campfire
- 8:00-9:00pm – Bed Prep
Sunday, May 7th
- 8:00-9:00am – Wake Up Call
- 9:00-9:30am – Breakfast
- 9:30-10:15am – Memento Swap
- 10:15-10:45am – Yarn Wrap Up
- 10:45-11:00 – Song & Dance Practice
- 11:00am- 12:00pm – Parent Pizza Party
If you have any questions – email us at email@example.com or call on 038 704 560
To apply, please complete the form below