“Almost everything that is great has been done by youth” – Benjamin Disraeli
“Camp Robo” is a one-week residential camp for youth from Kosovo, that is organized at Gërmia Park in Pristina. Young Kosovars will have the opportunity to develop their knowledge for technology and nature.
The camp program is designed so young people can learn and have fun through:
• Technology – where young people will learn about information technology in a more interactive way
• Socializing with their peers from different cities of Kosovo, exchange experiences and build new friendships
• Developing new skills that can be useful in the future
• Sports activities – hiking in nature and climbing the alpine wall;
• And lot more!
When and where?
This camp will take place at Gërmia National Park – Youth Recreation Center from July 13 – 19 2016.
Price for this camp is 130 Euro (included on the price is training, food and accommodation).
The payment for camps should be done within three days of TOKA’s invoice issue date.
- 100% of the money, if the participant informs TOKA one month before the camp.
- 50% of the money, if the participant informs TOKA two weeks before the camp.
- The money is not going to be refunded if the participant informs TOKA one week or less before the camp.
A limited number of scholarships will be offered to candidates who demonstrate that they have difficult economic conditions. All participants are expected to provide volunteer hours for community service after the end of the camp.
This camp is supported by Rockefeller Brothers Fund and the Municipality of Prishtina, and is being implemented by TOKA and JCoders Academy.
This camp is for participants from Kosovo, if you want to apply in Albanian, click here before July 12, 2016.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
To get an idea how TOKA’s camp look like, please click here to view the gallery with pictures and videos from the last camps.