‘The trip I did at Toka’s camp was one of the best in my life. All the rules and values that are defended were respected, and it was a lot of love, respect, and cooperation. It was safe for me to be myself, and it hadn’t happen for years. All these kind people gave me the energy I was missing, and pushed me to the top. I’ll try not to disappoint them and stay that good person they made me ’ Hugo Lust, 2016 Camp participant from Belgium
- Would you like to know more about international cultures, and meet new friends from different countries?
- Would you like to learn more about yourself – your values, passions and skills- which may help you in your future life decisions?
- Would you like to help a vibrant but developing country like Kosovo improve by doing volunteer work?
If yes – then TOKA International Camp is the place for you! Join a group of fifty participants and counsellors from Europe and North America for a week to remember.
Where and when?
This camp will take place at the National Park Gërmia – Youth Recreation Center, from August 5-12 2017.
- Socializing with youth from different countries and cultures
- Learning more about yourself through carefully designed activities and exchange with peers and mentors
- Community service for the benefit of society, and you learning
- Trips to places of natural and cultural value in Kosovo
- Sport activities – hiking in nature and climbing
- And a lot more!
Do you like the idea?
If you like the idea, please register your interest by completing the form below. Depending on your location, we will then send you the application pack, which includes a medical history form and a parent authorisation form, which have to be completed, signed and sent to us before we can confirm your place.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.