The action “My Career from zero to hero” strengthening networks of Western Balkan CSOs to implement an innovative youth employability model for future jobs of 4.0. the digital revolution is a three-year-program implemented by the Centre for Youth Work (Serbia), Forum MNE (Montenegro), CEM (Bosnia and Herzegovina), TOKA (Kosovo), and YSC (Albania).
The action foresees the creation of the one-stop-shop innovative employability model (02hero) for NEET youth (young people not in education, employment, or training), providing them with skills required for future jobs of the 4.0 digital revolution.
The one-stop-shop youth employability model services to be implemented by the CSOs include:
- Digital skills course for A and B level
- Entrepreneurial skills course
- Online tutorials for digital skills A and B level
- Career counseling
02hero is funded by the European Union.
Organizations eligible for submitting proposals
Each of the five program partner organizations is opening a call for 6 grassroots CSOs active in youth development (including training and mentoring), digital skills, entrepreneurship, career counseling, digital content development, mentorship, or other related fields.
Each local CSO should provide one of the services within the one-stop-shop youth employability model. The specific curriculum is already developed for each service, and within the application form, the CSO should develop a detailed education program for the service based on the existing curriculum.
Application packages containing more detailed specifications can be found on this link.
To ensure the equal treatment of applicants, Project partners cannot give a prior opinion on the eligibility of applicants and work plans or specific activities. All gathered questions together with answers will be published on the page czor.org/02hero/qa/
Questions may be sent by e-mail no later than 12th April 2021, to email@example.com, with the subject line: “My Career from zero to hero” – Full Name of the potential Applicant.
Replies will be given in a publicly available document on this link on the 1st of April 2021. Replies to any new questions by Kosovo CSOs not answered by regional partners will be added to the publicly available document no later than 13th April 2021.
- Announcement of the open call for grant – March 29th
- Zoom info session – April 7th at 9.30. Click on this link to register.
- Deadline for requesting any clarifications from the national Project coordinator – April 12th
- Last date on which additional clarifications are issued by the contracting authorities on the website czor.org/02hero/qa/ – April 13th
- Deadline for submission of proposals for the call for grant – April 26th
- Notification of the award – April 29th
- Contract signing – in May