This year we hosted youth in 10 camps!
We are very excited that more than 300 youth mainly from Kosovo but also from Albania, Macedonia, Greece, France, Israel, Palestine and the United States got to experience a piece of an unforgettable summer at TOKA’s camps.
The youth who were part of our camps explored nature, created friendships and developed new skills, among others their communication, collaboration, presentation, woodworking, painting and project planning skills.
Through different fun and educational activities, they also got to know themselves better, as well as give back to the community through their service learning projects that improved the spaces and classrooms of 7 schools in Kosovo.
Our campers are role models of active citizens that lead changes in the community!
Below is the list of camps:
1. GoWild Camp in Prishtina, Kosovo
2. Regional Camp in Prishtina, Kosovo
3. Super-Volunteer Summer Camp in Prishtina, Kosovo
4. International Camp in Prishtina, Kosovo
5. Super-Heroes Camp in Vlora, Albania
6. Super-Volunteer Fall Camp in Prishtina, Kosovo
7. Super-Volunteer Winter Camp in Elez Han, Kosovo
8. Youth City Camp in Lezha, Albania
9. Global Citizenship Youth Camp in Iowa, US
10. Youth Mobility Exchange Camp in Orvieto, Italy
//All the camps would have not been possible without the generous support of our individual donors who have supported TOKA through our Global Giving crowdfunding campaign, as well as our institutional donors such as the Kosovar Civil Society Foundation (KCSF), WWF Adria, Municipality of Prishtina, Embassy of the United States in Kosovo, as well as the KIVO Kosova and Sharrcem company.