The application is closed. Please check the page another time, for more opportunities.
TOKA, in cooperation with the Faculty of Education, University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”, has opened the competition for participation in the training on the methodology of “Learning through Experience” within the Institutionalization program, which aims to include this methodology in the basic education curriculum in Kosovo.
The methodology of “Learning through Experience” aims to develop new skills in teaching, in order to increase the effectiveness of learning by students.
The 2-day practical training “Methodology of Learning through Experience” consists:
– Certification in the program which is in the process of accreditation by MESTI;
– Dozens of activities ready to include in different lessons;
– Module on Experiential Learning – Free!;
– Mentoring in a period of 2 months after the end of the training;
– Advantage in participating in various activities of NGO TOKA after certification;
– Practical and interactive approach during training;
– Mentoring after training.
To apply to be part of the training, you must be eligible as below:
– Teachers of classes 1-9;
– Applications must be submited by 2-3 teachers from the school where you work;
– Have the will and enthusiasm for professional advancement.
All those interested should apply by completing this form: Application form
The deadline for applications is August 18, 23:59.
The Institutionalization Program of the TOKA organization, during almost 3 years in partnership with the Faculty of Education, has developed numerous programs on this methodology, where over 100 teachers have been part of this program so far and the success of the developed modules has resulted in over 80% satisfaction from students and teachers who have practiced this methodology in their classes. This training is one of the next activities of this program.
This project is supported by the European Union Office in Kosovo.