WHAT IS THE REGIONAL SERVICE-LEARNING AWARD?
The Regional Award for Educational Volunteerism is a regional competition that aims to recognize and appreciate the work of educational institutions and organizations that develop projects and volunteer activities with educational elements.
WHAT DO YOU BENEFIT AS AN APPLICANT?
The Regional Service-Learning Award, in addition to promoting your school for innovative work and the prestige of being part of an international network of distinguished schools, also offers a financial award for the three best projects:
First place – $1,000
Second place – $750
Third place – $500
These funds will be used to further develop Service-Learning projects in your community.
Each participating country will also award the semi-finalists a certificate, stamped and signed by the Central and Eastern European Educational Volunteering Network partners, MIOS and CLAYSS.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION?
The conditions for application are:
1. The application is open to all schools (private or public) that have involved students in volunteer projects in one of these countries Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Romania, Serbia and Slovakia;
2. Open to all organizations that develop voluntary projects with educational elements which include students;
3. Projects or activities must be implemented during the school year 2020/21 and 2021/22 and ending before 30/06/2022.
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
For a successful application, follow these steps:
1. Read the Terms and Conditions
2. Fill in the Application Form which you find in this link which must be filled electronically and not manually.
3. Attach other project support materials such as: photos, videos, brochures, etc.
4. The completed form must be stamped and signed by the principal of the school / organization.
5. The application should be sent only via email to the following addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the “subject” the name of your country – RSLA 2022 (e.g. Kosovo – RSLA 2022).
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION?
The last date for application is 08/07/2022.
WHERE TO ASK QUESTIONS?
For any questions about the Regional Service-Learning Award and the application, please contact us at email@example.com or on TOKA Facebook.
This award is recognized by the International Organization of Open Schools (MIOS) and its Educational Volunteering partners in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE SL Network) with the support of the Latin American Center for Educational Volunteering (CLAYSS). TOKA is a member of the network and a partner of the Regional Award for Educational Volunteering in Kosovo.