The Faculty of Education and TOKA have signed cooperation agreements for the realization of interactive education methods in the framework of student internships. TOKA will provide training, mentoring and practical resources for students during the implementation of their internship in the summer semester 2021.
Within this project, TOKA is offering a 1-day training for 5th-grade teachers in the municipality of Prishtina.
Purpose of the training:
– To develop participants’ skills in using interactive teaching methods.
– To provide participants with knowledge on techniques for using online platforms for the development of activities inside and outside the classroom.
-To provide information on the project and to measure the interest of the participating teachers to admit fourth-year students at the Faculty of Education, to realize their internship during the period March-May 2021.
Who can apply?
– 5th-grade teachers
– 5th-grade teachers in Prishtina motivated to admit students for internship in the period: spring 2021 and have the principal’s approval and support on this
The benefit for teachers who will admit these students to the classroom is:
– Facilitation of their work during the period March-May, as trainee students would complete a course during the internship period.
– Ready material for the intern’s course that remains with the teacher, which can be used by future generations.
The training will be held online on 10.10.20 and will last from 10:00 to 16:00.
If you meet these criteria and want to be part of the development of the new generation of teachers, apply here!
*APPLICATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 07/10/2020 17:00.
This publication was produced with the financial support of the European Union. Its contents are the sole responsibility of TOKA and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Union.